Don’t like lines? Neither do we.Web check-in lets you check-in online, print your boarding pass and prepay baggage fees for most Hawaiian Airlines flights, from 24 hours before your scheduled departure until 60 minutes before departure. This includes flights to and from all our international destinations, with the exception of flights to China.
All you’ll need is
- Your confirmation code OR your E-Ticket number, and
- Your last name
If you’d rather check in at the airport, our Airport Customer Service agents are more than happy to assist you at the Hawaiian Airlines airport counter, or you can check in using an airport kiosk, where available.
We love web check-in, but some situations need the personal attention of an agent at the airport check-in counter. Please keep in mind that web check-in is not available for:
- Certain types of reservations
- Recently modified reservations
- Group reservations
- Passengers with special service requests, such as:
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bulkhead seat requests
- Passengers traveling with animals
- Certain special needs tickets
- Reservations with paper tickets
- Reservations with non electronically issued / exchanged / revalidated tickets
- Specific flights and routes
- Flights operated by codeshare partners (such as Island Air flights)
- Any one-way international reservation, due to visa requirements
- Passengers flying to Beijing, China (PEK), unless holding a passport issued by China. Web check-in can be used for flights leaving China.
If you’ve misplaced your boarding pass, first, stop worrying. Next, go online again, check-in a second time and reprint your boarding pass. You may also check-in at an airport kiosk, where available, or with an agent and receive a replacement boarding pass.
In most cases, you can pre-select your seats within 24 hours before departure using web check-in, or when you check in on the day of departure at a kiosk or with an agent. If you already have pre-reserved seats during the booking process, web check-in will let you choose different seats if they’re available. If pre-reserved seats cannot be obtained in advance, please listen for your name to be called at the departure gate.
If Preferred Seats or Extra Comfort Seats are available, these select bulkhead and exit row seats on North America and some International flights can be purchased during web check in.
Click here to begin web check-in and Mahalo for choosing Hawaiian Airlines!